Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can birth certificate of my child use as eveidence for concubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sweet ems

Arresto Menor
i had relationship to a married man, they still living together and now that the wife already knew everything including our child,, the wife want his husband to abandon our child or just give insufficient financial support for my child otherwise she will file a case against us.. can the wife use the birth certificate of my child, acknowledged by the father as evidence for concubinage case against her husband and me? what other evidence she can use to prove our cohabitation? is my email to her pretending others name asking for support for my child can she use as evidence? thank you

View user profile

attyLLL

did you live together?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

sweet ems

Arresto Menor
we never live in same roof coz their marriage still going strong behind those secret of having an affair

View user profile

attyLLL

she can use the birth certificate, but she has to file the case against both you and her husband. the certificate is not conclusive evidence of conubinage

Last edited by attyLLL on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

mrj4lyf

Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:she can the birth certificate, but she has to file the case against both you and her husband. the certificate is not conclusive evidence of conubinage

will paternity test be admissible?

View user profile

attyLLL

if you are referring to dna evidence, it is admissible.

View user profile

sweet ems

Arresto Menor
kapag sinampahan nya po kami ng kaso, makukulong na po ba kami agad habang iniimbistagahan pa or mgkakaron pa ng mga hearing? kilangan ko po ba mgkaron ng sariling abogado o iisa lamang ang abogado namin ng unfaithful husband?

View user profile

attyLLL

are you still living in with the husband?

View user profile

sweet ems

Arresto Menor
we never live in same roof po kasi going strong pa rin marriage nila

View user profile

sweet ems

Arresto Menor
makukulong lang po ba kami after lumabas ang desisyon ng korte o habang naghihearing eh nasa kulungan n kami? hindi po kami nagsasama sa isang bahay,, magkasama pa rin sila ng asawa nya

View user profile

attyLLL

was a case filed against you?

View user profile

sweet ems

Arresto Menor
ipafiled pa lang po ng wife

View user profile

attyLLL

you will receive a subpoena from the prosecutor's office so you can file a counter affidavit. only after a finding that you probably committed a crime will it be filed in court and a warrant of arrest be issued.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum