1. My employment is bonded for 200k (12months) for the 6wks training abroad but the training lasted for only 5wks and the remaining allowances were returned.
2. I requested for training bond revision several times, as I believe that bond should be based on the actual weeks of training took place.
3. HR manager agreed on the revisions but it never happened because the other HR head contest that its based on the knowledge impart and not on the expenses incurred during the training.
4. I filed resignation (reason: i can no longer comply with the Attendance policy) on tentative effective dates, but within the 30days notice as I believe that they will revise the bond and the new end date will take effect.
5. A day after I filed a resignation HR coaching was given, asked to see thru the end of the training bond and be in the office on time - i signed on the coaching docs but verbally admitted to the HR that i can no longer wait till the bond expires and can not even come to the office on time. and received 2 more notices on my attendance
6. I requested HR for flexi timing for me to see thru the end of the bond but HR directs me to my manager who rejected my request
7. i requested again for flexi timing, immediate manager agreed but the ops mgr disproved
8. filed another resignation letter effective date still based on my expected bond end date but the immediate manager did not submit the letter to the HR. I do not have a hard copy.
9. I underwent hearing where i was given 2 options, to resign immediately or go thru the long process which may take upto 2months according to HR.
10. i did not file the resignation presuming that i will go thru the long process as per advice by other managers.
11. the following day termination letter is served effective immediately.
12. i was so confused and depressed so i just accepted the termination.
1. is this considered wrongful or unfair dismissal?
2. may laban ba ako? Kanino at pano ako lalaban?
3. can i demand for my back pay and employment certificate?
4. should the training bond be amended?
5. how can i depend myself to my new employer?