Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 6539 - Multiple Carnapping, Now We Are Open for Mediation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
For almost 4 years after filing a Petition for Review against the decision of the Prosecutor dismissing a case we filed against a carnapper, DOJ came out with a resolution reversing the decision of the prosecutor.

I would like to ask the following;

1) What would be the process or procedures? Do we need to go to the prosecutor (fiscal) and ask for follow-ups? And why do the Resolution state that "The City Prosecutor is hereby directed to file the necessary information of three counts of violation of RA 6539" What does it mean? Are we going to wait for a subpoena from the prosecutor or we need to follow it up. It was June 16 when we received the resolution.

2) The respondent is having negotiation already with one of our fellow Complainants-Appeallants. Is this right?

3) We demand for 30K for each Complainant but the responded is asking for 20K each. Sino po ba ang masusunod?

Hope you will enlighten me. Thank you very much!

View user profile

wait, don't you have your own lawyer if you reached the doj?

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum