Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change of address na di alam ng pinagkakautangan..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hello atty. good morning, ask ko lang po, pwede po ba lumipat ng bahay temporarily without informing ung mga pinagkautangan namin kung saan kami nakatira just to breathe out muna, pero babayaran naman ang pagkakautang. Nakatira po kci kami sa kapatid ko, lilipat na po kami ng tirahan pansamantala. Pupuwede po bang gawin ang ganung hakbang?

salmat po.

View user profile


if it's not a credit card company, you are not obligated to inform the creditor

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum