Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:16 pm

nobrix

Arresto Menor
Atty, just want to ask help from you here.

We just knew lately that my father has a mistress and they have a 4 year old child now, we are so blind because we trusted him. He is in province in leyte, and we are here in cebu. Me(26), my mother and my younger brother(21). He keeps on budgeting for his support on us, and after he lost a job 2 years ago, he only gives 1,000 allowance for my younger brothers study. and doesnt support for rent,food,elec etc. We are just renting here. he keeps on reasoning, that we are so blind that we just understand him. He sell our morotcycle last year because he said he will use the money to pay debts that we dont know.but the truth is he used the money to start a small business for his mistress. Almost every close relatives there in leyte knows it already, but they dont want to get involved with this problem. i called my uncles and realtives to confirm , and yes it is true.

im planning to go there next week to investigate, but before that I just want to ask your for your opinions. Crying or Very sad

Thank you So much.

View user profile

2 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:40 pm

attyLLL

where's your mom? what is her position in all of this?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:42 am

nobrix

Arresto Menor
My mom is with us here in Cebu, She wants to go there and face them but i told her to wait co'z we need some advice on what to do.

My father Doesn't know that we already know the truth.

My mom is sick with my dad because my dad had other mistress before even before we are in highschool.

We just want him to support us financially enough for what we need.

Can we file a case against him? Do he still need to support us even tough my brother is 21 and I am 26? Though i have a job, i just want him to support us and not that bitch.

View user profile

4 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:29 pm

attyLLL

only your mother can legally claim support. she can begin by sending a demand letter for accounting and for support.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:18 pm

caidlangvan

Arresto Menor
For atty: With reference for the above topic, we have similar situation with Nobrix. My question is, do the children have no right to legally claim support and or just by sending a demand letter as a representative of my mother?

View user profile

6 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:19 pm

attyLLL

did the father sign the birth certificates or are you the legitimate children?

View user profile

7 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:24 pm

shirley calangi

Arresto Menor
good morning.
having a son from a mistress is also my problem and im begging you to help me . my husband and his mistress need to pay by sendind them both in jail. the child was born last oct 19,20i0 last year im working in italy for 4 years and now im here in the phils to file a acase against them what i need to prepare to support with this case.my husband is in italy now and the his woman is working here.,in one of prestgious company. please let me what im goin to do first. thank you and god bless

View user profile http://www.facebook.com

8 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:48 pm

attyLLL

what proof do you have that they had a child together?

View user profile

9 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:31 pm

affitassi

Arresto Menor
before i had that emails and pictures i can get with my husband mails sending to him i transferred it into my emails but unknowingly forgot to closed my yahoo mail and he deleted all my evidences.the only thing i have is my husband still keeping it all pictures in his cell phone

View user profile

10 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:33 pm

affitassi

Arresto Menor
we talked a lot about his son till now and i have it in my facebook and yahoomail is it enough

View user profile

11 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:12 am

attyLLL

try to get the child's birth certificate

View user profile

12 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:06 am

affitassi

Arresto Menor
Okay and thank you so much for your time

View user profile

13 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:17 am

angelspa

Arresto Menor
dear atty,
good day ...
i have also the same situation with them...we are the legal family with 2 kids but sad to say he doesnt support us even in emergency cases even if i say any amount will do.i tried all means to ask him in nice way but left no choice but to file case so he would know his obligation as legal father.

the last time he fooled me after i signed the desistance when i filed the child abuse case for deprivation of basic needs he left us and lived with his mistress.i thought he is true to his word that he will give priority to our 2 small kids amidst the countless times of physical abuse and marital infidelity.

he works abroad and he have a mistress too. they have 3 kids and another upcoming baby .at present,i already filed vawc and concubinage case.recently,the first arraignment for concubinage case he dont show up and they request to move date in few months because of the girl preggy situation.pls help me what are some strong evidences i need to present in court so the abuse of innocent kids will be stop.he is laviciously spending for the girls trips abroad,education ,his illegitimate kids basic needs and hospitalization in private hospitals and private ob-gyne,outings and his family while his kids receive nothing even if they personally ask their father on the phone.my kids are 11 and 9 and they have been suffering this abandonment/psycholigical abuse since my 2nd baby in my womb.
atty, how can i prove in court their living together when my husband is working abroad....sometimes he goes home and stay for couple of days in his parents house of which we live before too. and sometimes the girl goes to him abroad and stay for couple of months. i have some emails and pics prove that they have illicit affair.i have also birth certificate of their kids.and itirenary of the girl going their abroad and my husband also staying here in philippines?will that be proof ? pls help us ...
more power to your site ...

View user profile

14 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:31 pm

attyLLL

angel, look at the resolution and what the prosecutor considered as good evidence. you should also coordinate with the prosecutor handling the case.

View user profile

15 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:30 am

affitassi

Arresto Menor
hi if i have this child birth certificate is this the only things i need i have also one picture of the child.if i file this case now how long will it takes? i have work in italy and i need to go back,.. or i need to stay.

View user profile

16 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:29 pm

attyLLL

if it is a civil case for damages, it can be filed while you are still not here, but at some point you will have to testify in court. cases can take a long time.

View user profile

17 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:08 am

BGurl79

Arresto Menor
I have a question relating to this thread. My father wants to bring to our family home his illegitimate son because he and his mistress is breaking up. My mother does not want to have his illegitimate son living with us but my father does not want to take his son somewhere else to live. How do we go about this? Aside from filing a case, what can we do at that point where he attempts to bring his illegitimate son to live with us? His son is 16 years old. I am 32.

View user profile

18 Re: FATHER HAVING A SON FROM A MISTRESS on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:39 pm

attyLLL

it is not unlawful to bring his illegitimate son to live with you. this is not a legal issue.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum