Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child please

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child please on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:07 pm


Arresto Menor
attorney how would you consider a mother abandons her child.cause my wife leave our son on my part after 2months of giving birth he left the country.and told my mom reason for leaving the country to work and save money to get annuled.and he never support pr send money for the kids expense even i ask her that we should share .her only reason is nandiyan nman ako bahala ka na sa anak mo.cause she still supporting daw her sister and family on their needs.ang reason niya pa wag ko gamitin ang bata.para magpadala siya.ngayon 9months na ang bata turning 10month ano po case pwede ko sampa sa kanya..kasi binabaliwla niya obligation niya rin sa bata ako lang lagi gagstos.

how would you consider na abandonment sa mother..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum