Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i use the vaoc for this?thank you

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 can i use the vaoc for this?thank you on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:19 am


Arresto Menor
hi, can someone please give me an advice regarding the situation i'm currently in now? thank you

how can i file a case against the father of my child? and what are the possible cases that i could file?
my daughter bears my family name and she has not been acknowledge by her father in her b-certificate. we have a settlement in the barangay though, he has written an attestation acknowledging that he is the father of my daughter, duly signed by him and the barangay captain, may i ask if that is valid?i mean can it stand in court and will the court recognize it in lieu of my daughter's b-certificate? there is also a written attestation by him stating that he will provide monthly support to our daughter also signed by him and the barangay captain, again may i ask if that is valid(the father is claiming that it is not)? he has also written a note stating that he allows the treasurer(he works for the local govt here) to deduct an amount in his salary to be allocated to me every pay day for his monthly support to our daughter, i submitted this to the treasurer's office but i was surprised that there was no action on their part( no salary deduction was made, and no amount has been given to me). the father has not been following all the documents(his attestations) that he has signed and submitted at the barangay. it has become his habit to give financial support whenever he likes it and whatever amount he decides to give. i have made repeated attempts to remind him of his obligations, i even came to the point of begging but he refuses to adhere to our settlement. it has become a routine to pursue him during paydays but more often than not, he does not give anything and if he ever he does it is an amount that is too small from our agreed amount. this has been happening for almost two years now and it is already becoming tiresome and redundant. he also makes up things about me and defames which i think is very uncalled for considering the fact that me and my mother has been the sole provider of our daughter. i feel that this is way more than a harassment and totally beyond abuse. so please sir/ma'am i am begging you to please enlighten me on what i should do, what cases i could and should file and where government agencies could i ask for assistance. thank you very much and GOD BLESS

View user profile

2 Re: can i use the vaoc for this?thank you on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:44 pm


you can file a case of economic abuse under ra 9262 at the prosecutor's office.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 thank you on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:37 am


Arresto Menor
thanks ma'am/sir Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum