Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this possible?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Is this possible? on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:29 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty, I just want to ask if it is possible for the dad of my child to sign the birth cert as a recognition that he's the biological father but not use his surname? we are not married and i want him to recognize my daughter. he is willing to sign but is it possible to have my baby under my name with him as the father?

View user profile

2 Re: Is this possible? on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:10 pm


if he signs the birth certificate, they will automatically put his surname. what you can do is for him to execute a separate affidavit of acknowledgment of paternity first.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum