Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:20 pm


Arresto Menor
I need help, please reply.. what should I do, I need to complain my ex husband. I want him to give my child a financial support. He is Married to a Australian citicen and I know That he is applying for resident visa. My lawyer said we need to know the address but even his relatives would't give to me. I just know His number and the name of the person she married.

And he got married while we are still married and not yet divorced, he told me that he will do the annulment and i agree on it, because he promise and told me that he will support us and my daughter. , and he ask my address so that i will sign a paper. but I didn't receive anything or any paper.

I am just worried because I don't have work right now and my daughter needs financial support. please help me.

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:07 pm


answered your pm

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum