Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hello po..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hello po.. on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:57 pm


Arresto Menor
hingi lng po sana ako advice..e2 po ung kpatid po kc ako na nsa U.S..last month po ay nag away kmi at dhil don binabantaan nya ko na sisiraan daw nya ako sa employer ko..kala ko ay indi na gagawin pero last week kinausap ako ng employer ko kc tumatawag na pla sya don at kung anu ano issue ang pinagsasabi fortunately ndi nman naniwala un employer ko..pero nag aalala pa rin ako kc patuloy pa rin sya sa mga paninira sakin.. ano po ba dpat ko gwin para tumigil na sya..pwde ko po ba sya ireklamo..ano po legal actions pwde ko gawin..sna po matulungan nyo ako..maraming salamat po sa inyo..

View user profile

2 Re: hello po.. on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:51 pm


You cannot file any case against your brother until after you have exerted very earnest efforts to reconcile. Failure to do this will be a ground for a motion to dismiss for failure to observe a condition precedent.

The worst enemy could be a member of the family but the blood relation could also be the best reason not to keep a war with him/her.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum