Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

some legal advice po sana

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 some legal advice po sana on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:56 am


Arresto Menor
hi, im japs and im just new here... hope everyone's fine here.

what happens (or probably the best legal measure we can take) for cases like tampering of school records? it was done to be admitted in another university with a higher reputation and standard. when the univ registrar found out, they deemed my admission to be null and void. can i still transfer to another school?my former school won't accept me anymore not only because of this offense but mainly because an honorable dismissal was issued to and signed by them from my receiving univ.another is that i don't know where will i get my TOR (transcript) when my TOR has already been given to the receiving univ by my former school.the latter will not produce anymore TOR to that effect and worst, the receiving school will not issue a transcript for the subjects i have taken with them.

hope anyone can help me. thanks and more power.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum