Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFW husband having an affair with other woman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My husband is an OFW, we are civilly married with one kid and nahuli ko pong my ka affair syang nurse dun abroad at inamin nmn nya. anu po pde kong gawin n hakbang legally pr makapag file ng case against both of them, since pareho silang ns abroad? ano po mga legal rights nmin mg-ina with regards sa property nmin mg asawa? my proofs po bang kailangan just in case mg file ako ng case s panlolokong ginawa skin?

View user profile


as in any case, evidence is foremost.

no criminal case can prosper because it was committed outside philippine territory.

if you take action, are you prepared for support to be disrupted? if he is in a middle eastern company, you can report them to the local authorities.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum