Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

birth certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 birth certificate on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:17 pm


Arresto Menor
Valid po ba ang kasal (civil Wedding) kapag magkaiba ang ginamit na pangalan sa marriage license at sa record ng NSO? Sa NSO po kasi Merlinda ang nakalagay samantalang ang ginamit na pangalan sa marriage license ay Merlin lang? Hindi po kasi sila hiningan ng record ng NSO. Mahigit sampung taon na po silang hiwalay, walang komunikasyon at ngayon po balak sanang magpakasal sa civil ang lalake. Sakali pong iparegister sa NSO ang marriage license, magiging valid po kaya yun at kung pede syang makasuhan ng dati nyang asawa kahit na parang magkaibang tao ang Merlin at Merlinda sakaling maghabol po ang dati nyang asawa? Salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: birth certificate on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:23 pm


the error does not make the marriage invalid. if he remarries, he can be made liable for bigamy

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum