Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What can I do if a mechanic damaged my car?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What can I do if a mechanic damaged my car? on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:39 pm


Arresto Menor
I was advice by a mechanic to buy a certain part for my car which he guaranteed would resolve the problem of the car. I gave money to the mechanic to purchase the part. When the part was connected it turned out that the part he bought is also broken which in return damaged the computer box of my car.

What can I now do legally on my end since he does not want to fix the damage he has done without me paying for it?

View user profile


does he have the ability to pay for it? the recourse is to file a small claims case. rules on

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum