Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment or void

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 annulment or void on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:29 am

amy_askal

Arresto Menor
Hello Atty,
First of all hello to everyone.. Gusto ko pong humingi ng advice kung papano ang procedure ng pag file ng annument or void? gano po ba katagal at magkano po ang magagastos?
Nearly 9 years na po kaming hiwalay, apat ang anak namin lahat nasa akin, wala pong support financialy, since we got separated, we dont have any communication at all. may asawa na syang bago kinasal sila at 2 na ang anak. And blood related po kami. ...

Many thanks

View user profile

2 Re: annulment or void on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:07 am

attyLLL

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: annulment or void on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:57 am

amy_askal

Arresto Menor
Hello Atty,
Thank you for your reply. I read the articles that you sent me. Our marriage is covered under Art 38 no.1... Could you please advise me on how to file a Declaration of Nullity. I am looking forward for you reply, and I really appreciate this help.
Amy.

View user profile

4 Re: annulment or void on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:53 pm

attyLLL

how are you related?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 another question on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:12 pm

abcdef

Arresto Menor
So as not to open another thread I am just wondering if ground for annulment yung case if there was no parental advice for those married under 25?

Thank you!

View user profile

6 Re: annulment or void on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:00 pm

amy_askal

Arresto Menor
First cousin, mother side......

View user profile

7 Re: annulment or void on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 pm

attyLLL

amy, send me an email at attylllaw @ gmail. com.

abcdef, yes if 1) they did not live together after reaching 21; and 2) the petition is filed by the one without parental consent before reaching the age of 26

View user profile

8 Re: annulment or void on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Au

Arresto Menor
tanong ko lang po kung considered po ito para sa article 14 and 15 ng Family Code: Got Married last jan 27, 2003 (when I turned exactly 20y/o) Got a parent consent from mother only (too scared to ask father, he will surely disapprove). Spouse was 22y/o and got his consent for his aunt where he doesn't live with (because he was also scared to ask permission to his parents). during the ceremony there was only my mother as witness and the secretary of the notary claiming for 2nd witness or ninang. No appearance of the guardian of my spouse. After 2yrs we separated. Is this marriage voidable in the first place? need your advice.. thank you..

View user profile

9 Re: annulment or void on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:27 pm

attyLLL

that basis will not prosper. first, you still lived with him after you turned 21, and you could only invoke it before you turn 26.

View user profile

10 Re: annulment or void on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Au

Arresto Menor
continuation:

so, ano pong best na puwede pong gawin, ngaun po na separated na kami. and I'm 28y/o na po. And I guess he has a family of his own na po.

View user profile

11 Re: annulment or void on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:31 pm

attyLLL

View user profile

12 Re: annulment or void Today at 2:14 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum