Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Against wife who donot respect husband's decision.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dacoda

Arresto Menor
Hello po. I just want to ask, is there a case against a wife who doesn't respect husband decision? It is regarding our daughter, I don't want my daughter to be brought everyday to my in-laws(wife's parents) because it is very stressful for the baby to travel every morning. And I don't want my child to grow up there because of bad influences they don't even know how to teach a child what is right. They often use bad words and yell at each other. Saying bad words is very common there. I want my child to grow into a decent person that should be respected.

My wife always threaten me to bring my child away from me everytime we have an argument. Its like you cannot say serious discussions to my wife coz she will yell at you and treat that discussion as fight. They are not used of speaking softly or calmly. They kept on shouting. Thats the kind of life my wife grew up and i don't want my child to be like that? And what i hate most is they(inlaws & wife) only think for themselves. I feel like they almost deprive me happiness with my baby. I love my baby so much it is my first but they seemed like they want my child to be emotionally away from me.

If ever my wife will bring my child away from me(where we live) can i file a case against her?what case? I have read some part of the family code saying "Incase of disagreement it is the father's decision shall prevail" but my wife doesn't respect my decision. Can i file a case against my wife?

Waiting for your response/advice.
Thanks

Last edited by dacoda on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checked email notification and typo)

View user profile

attyLLL

are you living together?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

dacoda

Arresto Menor
Yes we are living together.

View user profile

attyLLL

i would not suggest a legal solution. while indeed the husband's decision is supposed to be followed, it's one thing to have a right, another to enforce it. you'd need a court order if she refuses.

try to find a practical solution without having to assert 'legalities.' Address why the child has to be brought there and what alternative you can provide.

if legal route, your first step is to file a complaint at the bgy

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum