Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal wife with 2 kids,husband has a new family

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

confused lady

Arresto Menor

I am a legal wife with 2 kids,15 and 11 years old. My husband has a mistress with 2 years old son. We are still leaving together but in separate room, we are not talking anymore but we have a lot of quarrel infront of our kids because of his mistress messages to me in the cellphone. I have a heart problem that's why if I can take all the bad situation right now, I am accepting it because I don't want that my kids will suffer with what is happening to us. Right now I have no work because of my condition. My husband, ever since never gave me penny. He is the one who's handling the expenses, and I don't even know his financial matters. I am totally miserable because my husband is spending his weekend in his mistress and I am not saying anything. I am economically, verbally and psychologically abused and I am totally miserable. I just want to know, If I would file a case against my husband, which is RA 9262, what would happen to us if he would leave us already and live with his mistress? Could I possibly file a case for a legal support and how long it would take? My fear is that, my kids are studying and since I have no source of income, what would happen to us? And if my husband would know that I filed a case against him, I am sure that he will be mad at me or might hurt me. Please help me what should I do? I just want to settle this and live a peaceful life with my kids.Thank you very much!

View user profile


has he every physically hurt you before? or threatened to? your possible remedy would be to file a petition in the court for a protection order with the family court. the court can order him to leave the house and still provide support.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum