Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change name of an illegitimate children

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change name of an illegitimate children on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 pm


Arresto Menor
Atty., good pm.!
I am a mother of two children and they are not carrying the name of their father because we are not married and that made them illegitimate. We separated ways after 5 years of living together. After 3 years I learned that the father of my children landed a job in Canada. How could I ask for their support if they are not using their father's name? Their father also failed to sign the acknowledgment of paternity, if I will ask him to sign just this moment I know that it is not easy. What will I do so he will be oblige to give support to my children.

Please help me what to do...


View user profile

2 Re: change name of an illegitimate children on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:03 pm


just like i advise those whose partners are in the USA, i recommend you look for a group in Canada who will provide you with legal aid.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum