Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

May Karapatan po ba ako sa anak ko kahit hindi kami kasal ng babae?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
May karapatan poh ba ako sa anak ko kahit hindi kami kasal ng babae? hindi na po kasi kami nagsasama at Apelyedo ko po ang ginagamit ng bata. ayaw nya naman po ipahiram or ipakita sa akin ang bata anu po ba ang karapatan ko doon? yung ibang babae naghahabol sa ama para masuportahan yung anak nila sa akin naman ayaw. Sa ngayon po meron na po siyang asawa anu po bang habol ko or karapatan ko sa bata?

Maraming salamat po...

View user profile


you have vistation rights to your child. you can begin by sending a letter requesting for it. elevate by filing a complaint at her bgy and then a petition in court for enforcement of your rights.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Salamat....pO..! on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:37 pm


Arresto Menor
salamat po sa inyong advice attyLLL....

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum