Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PLEASE! I NEED ADVISE. on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:45 pm


Arresto Menor
this is my question,

Can I file an Adultery Case

if the Legal Seperation case has Already been


View user profile

2 Re: PLEASE! I NEED ADVISE. on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:53 pm


i would argue that you still can. legal sep does not extinguish the marital bond.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum