Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

transfer of land title

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 transfer of land title on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:58 pm

spongy

Arresto Menor
good afternoon po atty. ask ko lang po sana kung ano dapat gawin kung itatransfer namin ung land title na naka pangalan sa mother namin sa aming magkakapatid?

View user profile

2 Re: transfer of land title on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:21 pm

attyLLL

is your mother still alive?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: transfer of land title on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:28 pm

spongy

Arresto Menor
yes po. kaya nga lang po eh nasa mindanao po sya.at ang gusto po sana namin is hindi na kasali name nya sa title. ang worry po namin baka di sya pumayag. yung land po kasi eh mana ng father ko who passed away 11 years ago.

View user profile

4 Re: transfer of land title on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:21 pm

attyLLL

you children are already part owners of that property by virtue of inheriting after your father died. you have to pay inheritance taxes and settle his estate.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: transfer of land title Today at 8:53 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum