Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WIFE SUPPORT on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi! I got married last year but my husband will not give me part of his earnings. I asked him that i will keep his atm and give him allowance instead. But he will not agree and reasoned that we don't have a child, we live separately and i have a job. I then asked him for itr and payslip but still he will not give them to me. I want to know his true income and deductions. What can i do if he refuses to give me these things?

View user profile

2 Re: WIFE SUPPORT on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 pm


your remedy would be to file a petition in court to be declared the administrator of your assets.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: WIFE SUPPORT on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm


Arresto Menor
thank you atty ..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum