Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

visitation rights for my child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 visitation rights for my child on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:43 pm


Arresto Menor
hi attorney it is me again
i would like to ask since i am the only sole guardian of my son for he is illegitimate
and his father and i already talked about the visitation rights though no formal form was signed or written...

the reason that we are separating is because he keep on verbally and lately i just found out that emotionally abused also for 8 yrs..sad but true and i need to move on..

if ever i will file ra9262 for his behavior towards me and my eldest son(not his) for he also verbally abused him before we leave the house..
can he be emancipated for his rights for his 3 yrs old son?

i have evidences of his minor physical abuse before..letters that i wrote to my friends,photos dates and last i have recorded his words voice the day he throws me out in the house ...

in ff; up with this can i also sue him or ask for my rights for share of property? ra 184 family code cohabitation said that equal sharing both for the two parties shall be acknowledge but i am confused for the proofs that need to be shown that i also shared during our almost 5 yrs being together...

as a victim of emotional abused partner one traits that i fall was i was not allowed to handle money...i dont have credit cards, and we only use his card for all the transactions...

but i also have witnesses that half of the things even most of the things in our unit was my share? i have a job, income taxes forms.. etc...
can i use that even if he keeps on insisting that i will have no rights for it is all under his name.. even the condo unit that we are renting was is under his name so i was the one asked to leave..and i cannot leave without his permission from the guard of the tower...

View user profile

2 Re: visitation rights for my child on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:32 pm


you can use that recording only if you can show he was aware he was being recorded.

as for filing a case, you will need proof. for injuries, medical certificates or pictures of the injuries.

do you have substantial properties? if both of you are single, then you are entitled to half of the properties acquired during the time you were together.

his child is also entitled to support.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum