Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 father-less? on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:26 am

Arresto Menor
I am a father of four kids. My wife is working overseas since 1996. She left me with my children ages 3 y.o, 5 y.o., 7 y.o., and 11 y.o at that time.
She worked at Taiwan for the first 4 years and went to the US as a tourist in 2001. She is a nurse by profession. While she is working in Taiwan, I am also working locally and at the same time tending my four children. When her tourist visa for the US was approved I quit my job and decided to take up BSNursing.
Within 5 years she was able to have a good job and passed the so called CGFNS but the working visa was still her problem according to her. She had plans to marry a US citizen as a " marriage for convenience". Possibly, she will marry her distant gay relative or marry a bedridden dying patient of which she is nursing for. During that period I was the one receiving the allotment for the expenses here from tuition fees, house rent, real state properties, etc.
The problem begun when I confronted her over the phone asking her that maybe she was married at the time when she went to Nevada for a visit. She got furious and bad words were exchanged between us. There were some accusations which sparked further into verbal separation which even until now she is telling me nothing about this marriage.
Three of the children are already permanent residence of the State but what I am losing are the respect of my children maybe because I am not the material provider.
She is claiming all what we have. I have nothing to left even my children think too.
I am 57 y.o. and difficult to look for a job at my age. I am desperate and still in a state of frustration every time my children show disrespect. By the way, my two kids came home to continue their studies and I am living with for I have nowhere to go. Please advice!

View user profile

2 Re: father-less? on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:53 am

Arresto Menor
What advise do you need?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum