Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to enforce court decision

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to enforce court decision on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:59 pm

rachelle ramos

Arresto Menor
I want to file a collections case against my landlord who has not returned my deposit.

1. If the small claims court favors me but the plaintiff does not pay me, how can I enforce the court's decision? He has property. Can I attach it to his property without paying a bond?

2. What is the advantage (except for additional claims) if I file a normal collections case?

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: how to enforce court decision on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:39 pm


1) if you can identify other properties, you can just point them out to the court sheriff

2) you can be represented by counsel

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum