Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Title is missing in RD office

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Title is missing in RD office on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Arresto Menor
I bought 2 lots in a subdivision which i purchase thru installment in pag-ibig fund year 2004.When I went to the office of Registry of Deeds last July 2011 to get a certified true copy, they said that my title is missing, so i decided to get a certified true copy of owner's duplicate copy in Pag-ibig which i presented to the Registry of Deed.The staff in Registry of deed said that several title in our subdivision are missing because the Registry of deed head get it so that the owner of the subdivision will pay him ( I don't know why he should be paid). My question, what will i do to get the copy of my title?

View user profile

2 Re: Title is missing in RD office on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:11 am

eh? that's not a valid reason to get the title. file letters of inquiry first with the developer what's going on then at the register of deeds. after which, you can report the matter to the LRA or the DOJ.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Title is missing in RD office on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Arresto Menor
Ganyan din po nangyari samin..Nawawala daw po ung deed of sale na naka attached sa title..benenta kc ng brother ko ung house and lot namin. Lagi nyang cnsabi na nakapirma daw kming magkakapatid dun 2nd family lang po kmi. Sabi po sa opis ng RD wala daw pong laman ung envelope. Mrami na dw pong insidente ganun hindi lang kmi...Ano po dapat gwin?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum