Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

monetary damages against interference of marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

adelle_19

Arresto Menor
hi.i would like to know the process of filing this case monetary damages against interference of marriage.my husband had an affair in 2009 and according to his ex-gf he got her pregnant.as to my knowledge their supposed lovechild (hubby is denying that it is not his) is not using my husband's surname but according to the ex-gf he acknowledged her child.my in laws are also sending financial support to the ex-gf.what evidences do i need for this case to prosper and what case can i file regarding with my in laws because they are doing everything to break up our marriage just because i did not change my religion from catholic to iglesia ni cristo.thank you so much.

View user profile

attyLLL

your evidence must show that she and your husband have a relationship. it is initiated by filing a complaint in court, but what I do for my clients is to send a demand letter first.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

adelle_19

Arresto Menor
kasi what im planning to do is to get a copy of the child's birth cert. and talk to the other woman at the barangay not for a settlement but to get a written document so that i could file the case in court.if in case i will find out her address do i need a lawyer for the demand letter or should i be the one who will write it?what should it contain?how about my in laws is there a way a could file a case against them for interfering with our marriage???thank you.

View user profile

attyLLL

the bgy mediation is necessary if you live in the same city or municipality.

i always recommend to my clients that I send the demand letter under my letterhead.

the same article 26 can be used the in-laws, but note it is not unlawful to give support to the child.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

adelle_19

Arresto Menor
is there a prescriptive period for such case kasi my parents-in-law are still working abroad.they will have their annual vacation by march or april this year.thank you.

View user profile

attyLLL

4 years.

View user profile

nato

Arresto Menor
good afternoon atty.is there a validity of filing the monetary damages?where in i knew that may husband have an affair and a child last 2003? can i still file the case?
thank you for this site madami ako natutunang about phil.law

View user profile

kirim

Arresto Menor
ano po ang pwedeng gawing evidence para masampahan ako ng monetary damages against interference of marriage? thank you

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum