Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pls answer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pls answer on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:20 am


Arresto Menor
Good day!

tatanong ko lang po sana kung pwede ko pa rin gamitin ang maiden name ko. married po ako but were separated. lahat po ng IDs ko at documents Maiden name ko pa din po yung nakalagay ayoko po sana ipaiba. Is it possible. lalo na po sa employment ko.

thank you

View user profile

2 Re: pls answer on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:03 pm


yes, you can maintain using your maiden name, but if there are government records where you used your married name, then you cannot compel the government to switch it back to your maiden name.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum