Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 inheritance on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Arresto Menor
my dad passed away 9 years ago with the 9 siblings of my grandmother my dad has different father but since then the grandfather that i known was given him his family name my grandparents are both passed away and inheritance that was left by my grandparents the share is not equal because the legal children said that my dad is only the son of there mother so im so upset that all this time we bring the family name of my father same grandparents that i know since i was born but with the inheritance we are different so i wanted to know if the illigitemate child have different right to what the legal child have .please give me responce for this thank you ....

View user profile

2 Re: inheritance on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:15 pm

your father was borne by your grandmother while married to your grandfather? who are the parents listed on his birth certificate? if it is your grandparents, then the presumption is that he is a legitimate child.

but if he is illegitimate, then he is entitled to half the share of a legitimate child.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum