Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VAWC intentional deprivation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 VAWC intentional deprivation on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:16 am


Arresto Menor
hi atty

my husband had an affair and had a baby. we have 2 children. the woman filed VAWC intentional deprivation. however my husband was giving financial support even when the woman was only pregnant. when i learn about the affair. the support stopped 3 months until the baby was born. then she filed a case.

when the case was still in the fiscal he gave support for several month but no documented aggreement was done. so he did not went on the hearing. now a case was brought to court and the woman wants more than what is given.

arrainment was done and date for the next hearing is set. he still gives support.

Question; is there intentional deprivation? although at some point support was stopped.

was is the right amount of support to be given. the woman has a stable work and decent salary.

i am concerned about what the court will decide. i am affraid that my two children financial needs will be sacrificed. i do not have a work.

i did not file a case against him since we reconciled for our children.

how can i help my husband. we do not have a lawyer. the woman lawyers is PAO so we cannot get their services. IBP refuse us since my husband is working for a callcenter.

please help. thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: VAWC intentional deprivation on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:57 am


did he sign the birth certificate of the child? did he admit he is the father in his counter affidavit?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum