Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

dismiss case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 dismiss case on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:42 pm

joana

Arresto Mayor
Hi, atty. kumusta po.. may itatan0ng p0 ako uLit.. pag na dismiss na ho ba yung case.. yung complainant papadalhan ho ba ng copy or e enf0rm sila na yung case na isinampa nila is na dismiss na.., yung case po ay naareglo na between the complainant and the accused....
please enlighten me..

View user profile

2 Re: dismiss case on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:53 pm

attyLLL

normally, if the court will dismiss a case, it will be done in open court. even if not, the order will be sent to the accused.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: dismiss case on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:49 pm

joana

Arresto Mayor
so di na kailangang e inf0rm yung complainant na yung case na isinampa nila is ne dismissed na

View user profile

4 Re: dismiss case on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:58 pm

attyLLL

the court will send a notice to them also

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: dismiss case Today at 8:20 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum