Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change child's Surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change child's Surname on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:31 am


Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang, paano ang process ng pag palit ng surname ng bata. Here is the situation, nabuntis ko ang ina ng bata pero di kmi kasal, ang surname ng bata ay nkasunod sa mother nya, kaso napagkasunduan nmin na i transfer na ang surname nya sken. Possible ba yun gusto namin mangyari? kung possible man, ano ang need nmin gawin at mga requirements.

Thanks Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Change child's Surname on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:58 pm


Prision Correccional
punta ka Civil Registrar kung san nkaregister Birth Certificate nang bata, may procedure and requirements sila doon.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum