Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I am living in a house just inherited from my father. It is in an executive village which has a corrupt home owners association office. they implementing new rules with payments. example is the gate pass, each non-home owner that will enter the village gate will pay for the P60.00 village ID yearly.aside from the P400 monthly security fee we give and yearly P300 on each vehicle sticker. but we lost 13 computers if only they impose rules that the guards should be checking trunk of each non-stickered vehicle exiting the village gate. So the security we're paying are no sense.i find id system a minimal help and the village cant even be called executive village since there are 3 huge schools inside that allows non residents to enter the village.

can i be relieve of the gate pass, since i have the property right, to give authorization to whoever i wanted to enter my house? can i reason my right of way so my friends/workers can enter the village and go to my house without paying the P60?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum