Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS question/s

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SSS question/s on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:29 pm


Arresto Menor
Atty. namatay po ung father ko last april 2010. Bago po siya namatay siya ay nagkaroon ng stroke, kaya po ako ang nauutusan niya mag-withdraw sa ATM (PNB). Hanngan ngayon po may access pa rin po ako sa ATM (alam ko ang PIN), ang pinagtatakahan ko bakit nakakakuha pa ung ATM account ng father ko ng monthly pension kahit 1 year mahigit na po siyang patay? May kasalanan po ba akong nagawa sa batas dahil sa pag-withdraw ng pension ng tatay ko kahit patay na po siya? at paano po matitigil ung pag-dating ng pension?

-Kanina lang po ay sinira ko na ung atm ng father ko para maiwasan ko na mag-withdraw

View user profile

2 Re: SSS question/s on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:32 pm


it can be considered estafa. you should send a notice to the SSS that your father died.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum