Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character Defamation on Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Character Defamation on Work on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Arresto Menor
What case can i file and do i have the rights to file a case?

Heres what happened:

im a married man with two kids..recently someone messages my wife in her phone saying that i am the father of my co-worker's 2nd child..and that same number also texted my manager and keeps on saying the same thing..the unknown texters keeps on saying that me and my co-worker is in an intimate relationship from 2009 til now..i admit that i had a relationship with my co-worker but it ended last August 2009 and then i got married December 2009..i can prove that its not my child and my co-worker is willing to help me..
we where about to find out whose texting me, my wife and my it was a "tsismis" in my workplace..and it really cause psychological damage to my wife and my wife wasn't able to go to work for 4days because of those messages..she missed all her daily incentives and bonus, and been absent for 5 days..

im happy to tell you that we where about to find out whose that unknown texter..

what should i do if i found out who started those "tsismis" and that unknown texters? what case can i file against him/her?

thanks..i hope you could help me with my situation..

View user profile

2 Re: Character Defamation on Work on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Arresto Menor
You can file a case for unjust vexation

View user profile

3 Re: Character Defamation on Work on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:49 am

Arresto Menor
i dont think its just unjust vexation..because the texter is already causing psychological damage to my wife..

View user profile

4 Re: Character Defamation on Work on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:31 am

finding out who is behind this is more of an investigative problem, not a legal one. i would say that the case to be filed should be libel.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum