Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unrecorded Marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unrecorded Marriage on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:39 pm

tgolave

Arresto Menor
Is it possible that a marriage contract will not be passed in the NSO? If it's not passed, is the marriage a fraud?

View user profile

2 Re: Unrecorded Marriage on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:44 pm

attyLLL

yes, not automatically. it can be late registered with the help of the solemnizing officer.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Unrecorded Marriage on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:23 am

tgolave

Arresto Menor
Does both of the parties (husband and wife) have to register it? What if it's only the wife wo wants to pursue the marriage? Until when can they apply for late registration of marriage?

View user profile

4 Re: Unrecorded Marriage on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:21 pm

attyLLL

there's no time limit. it should be both parties with the solemnizing officer

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Unrecorded Marriage on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:38 am

tgolave

Arresto Menor
Magkaiba ba po yung registration sa local registration at registration sa NSO? Ano pong mangyayari kung hindi naregister sa local registry yung kasal?

View user profile

6 Re: Unrecorded Marriage on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:10 pm

attyLLL

then it will not be forwarded to the nso

Last edited by attyLLL on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

7 Re: Unrecorded Marriage on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:01 pm

tgolave

Arresto Menor
Ok. So okay lang ba po kung nakaregister lang sa local registry, pero saka na sa nso right? The marriage is still valid?

View user profile

8 Re: Unrecorded Marriage on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm

attyLLL

actually, registration is not required for the validity of marriage, but if it is not registered, there there is no presumption that there was a marriage.

View user profile

9 Re: Unrecorded Marriage Today at 7:39 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum