Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help me .. pls ! what case should i file ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help me .. pls ! what case should i file ? on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:06 am

ms.ANGELICA

Arresto Menor
hi atty .. Smile hope you had a great day ! i just want to hve some legal advice regarding this matter .. hope u can help me ! tnx in advnce ..

in our first argument, this girl which is the ex of my bf said bad things about my 2 mos. old baby and i quote " chanak" etc .. and when she see my baby dw "KA2LBUHIN NYA" and " SA2KTAN NYA".. she was saying thret to my baby, so as a mother, i defend my son to her .. so our fight starts! thru facebook .. she said bad and improper things for a woman like me, some malicious and hurtful degrading words that for me is below the belt na.. ipinagkaklat dn nya s mga frnds nya, and she also post it on her wall .. know in myself that it wasnt true, my concience is clean !

i know her better, all the words that she said about me reflects to her .. so as a defense, i also said bad and improper things about her .. as in sobrng dme ko dng cnabe !im not hypocritize .. but i know its true, i hve my witness to prove it .. she also makes thret in me, .. they also mke death thret to my bf na 'BA2RILIN DW NG BF NYA" nnd2 p nga ung txt skin . Crying or Very sad

what case can i file to her ?
what should i do?

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/xoxo.ANGELICA14

2 Re: help me .. pls ! what case should i file ? on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Bruce26

Arresto Menor
You can file Grave threat and Oral defamation to the barangay if you are living in the same municipality . I hope this can help

View user profile

ms.ANGELICA

Arresto Menor
what will happen if i file my complaint in our brgy ?
can i also file her a psychological violence ?

coz it really affects me, emotionally and psychologically .. i always think of it that results me to become weak, and i cant do other things that im supposed to do ..

thank you so much for ur immediate response .. Smile !

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/xoxo.ANGELICA14

4 Re: help me .. pls ! what case should i file ? on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:46 pm

Bruce26

Arresto Menor
I sent a PM to your inbox. Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum