Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illigitimate status

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 illigitimate status on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Veronsky

Arresto Menor
Gud afternoon po,
please enlightened my mind at kung ano po ang mga hakbang na pwede ko gawin sa problema ko.
nakapag aral ako, nakatapos at ngayon nag ta-trabaho, illiterate po ang mga magulang ko kaya madalas nuon sa ibang tao ako humihingi ng tulong sa maraming bagay. Lumaki po ako na apelyedo ng aking tatay ang gamit ko, nuong kumuha ako sa NSO ng BC "no record" po ang na relase sa akin, nung nag try po uli ako nakita na illigitimate ang status ko at hindi apelyido ng tatay ko ang nandun kundi si nanay lang, sabi ng nanay dati daw po akala nya hindi na kami babalikan ng tatay kaya hindi na nya nilagay si tatay. lahat po ng document ko mula elementary, hs, college at IDs (SSS, Comp ID, TIN etc) sa tatay ko ano po ang pinaka magandang gawin ko. salamat po sa inyong tugon

View user profile

2 Re: illigitimate status on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:00 pm

attyLLL

is your father still alive? are you able to contact him? ask him to execute an authority to use surname of the father and file at the civil registrar where your bc was registered.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: illigitimate status on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Veronsky

Arresto Menor
Sir/Madam,
Thank you po sa reply, YES po my father is alive, my parents are living with me. thank you sa advise soon we'll do that. thank you po

View user profile

4 Re: illigitimate status on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:29 pm

rango

Arresto Menor
Dear AttyLLL,

I have almost the same problem with my daugther's birth certificate, I want to acknowledge her and use my surname.She is now 15 years old. Her mother got married already and remain in good terms. Please advise me what the first step, and court proceedings?

Thank you.

Raymond

View user profile

5 Re: illigitimate status on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:39 am

attyLLL

will the mother allow her to use your surname?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: illigitimate status on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:31 pm

rango

Arresto Menor
Yes me and her mom agreed to do whatever necessary to allow my daughter to use my surname. Do I still need to have our DNA test? I never denied my daughter from the start.

View user profile

7 Re: illigitimate status on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:39 pm

rango

Arresto Menor
Can you please provide me a draft on how to acknowledge my daughter to use my surname that can be file in the civil registrar. Thanks a lot.

View user profile

8 Re: illigitimate status on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:40 am

attyLLL

you can go to the local civil registrar where her certificate was filed and ask for forms for the acknowledgment and authority to use the surname of the father.

View user profile

9 Re: illigitimate status on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:17 pm

rango

Arresto Menor
Thank you very much for the help. God bless.

View user profile

10 Re: illigitimate status Today at 11:52 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum