Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

custody of my child

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 custody of my child on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Ynnej

Arresto Menor
wife and husband are already separated..they hav 2 children.the eldest is with the mother while the 2nd child stays with the father..the mother was sued for adultery and already has woa..the husband found out that the eldest child(turning 8yrs old) is now in the custody of the grandmother and is not going t school..he now wants to get his child..what shud he do?mother is hiding due to the woa...pls help sir...

View user profile

2 Re: custody of my child on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:39 pm

attyLLL

first, try to nego with the grandmother. then file a complaint at dswd and/or bgy. if they refuse, you can file a petition for habeas corpus and custody of minor.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: custody of my child on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Ynnej

Arresto Menor
What complaint can he file sir?he cnt nego with the grandma because shes mad at him due to the case filed against her daughter...now that the mother has woa, is it right to say that the father now has the right to custody the 2 minor kids?

View user profile

4 Re: custody of my child on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:23 am

lorenziana

Arresto Menor
my husband is in the states and instructed her mother to have a security guard in d haus so that i cannot enter.my kids are wd them.my husband abandoned me and trying to find a way for me to be an unfit mother to my kids.i am looking for a job for me to get my children but they harassed all my employers so that i cant land a job.i havent seen my kids for 2months now.i cant forcefully take them because they are influential people.what should i do?

View user profile

5 Re: custody of my child on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:39 am

lorenziana

Arresto Menor
what case would i file for my husband who is in new york right now.he instructed her family not to give me my children...i even cannot enter their house and cant even visit my children.he even transferred my kids to other school so that i cant see them and i cannot land a job so that i wont have the capacity to raise them.pls help

View user profile

6 Re: custody of my child on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:41 pm

attyLLL

ynnej, please read my post completely. i gave options for next steps.

lorenziana, why were the children with his family? why were they not with you?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: custody of my child on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:16 am

lorenziana

Arresto Menor
me and his mother had a fight.and its my in laws house.and it just so happened that day i went to the hospital for i undergo appendectomy.when i was discharged,i was shocked when i cant enter their house.pls help.

View user profile

8 Re: custody of my child on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:29 am

lorenziana

Arresto Menor
i cant negotiate.she doesnt want to talk to me.can i forcefully get them without going to the brgy?

View user profile

9 Re: custody of my child on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:17 am

ravenoux

Arresto Menor
no mods is replying to my post so i'll say it here. My brothers wife whose working in Manila takes their 2 children away without notice. They are on bad terms. The wife was angry cause my brother was nagging him to send at least Php2k to the children since shes a call center agent. But she refused to send, so my brother support the childen by himself but due to my mom being hospitalized 3x in a row he was forced to ask support from the mother. One day his wife goes home to the province and then takes the children without notice and texted my brother he wont be seeing them again. Its been almost 1 month now, we had no idea where she take the children, are they in school or whatever. What legal actions can my brother take to have his childen back or at least get a knowledge on the childrens well-being. Please help, he stop working to go here in Manila to look for his childen.

View user profile

10 Re: custody of my child on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:52 pm

attyLLL

lorenziana, if you can get the children without anyone getting hurt, you have every right.

ravenoux, you posted in the wrong area. he has to find them first. after which the legal remedy is to file a petition for habeas corpus or enforcement and custody.

View user profile

11 Re: custody of my child Today at 9:26 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum