Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination of Sales Manager/ Personnel

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Termination of Sales Manager/ Personnel on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:13 pm

dhenrb_28@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor
Hi! I would like to ask for an advice. Can a Sales Manager be terminated because she failed to meet her sales target? Since January 2011 up to present di talaga cya nakaka achieve ng target bukod pa dun madalas ang absences due to personal reason.
would that be gross & habitual neglect of duty? please advise po

thanks! Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Termination of Sales Manager/ Personnel on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:00 am

attyLLL

frequent absenteeism can be considered gross and habitual neglect. as for not meeting targets, it depends on the reason.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Termination of Sales Manager/ Personnel on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:16 am

dhenrb_28@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:frequent absenteeism can be considered gross and habitual neglect. as for not meeting targets, it depends on the reason.

Sir what particular reason po? among all our branches, she was the only one who have failed to meet her targets to think that they all have the same sales quota. thanks Sir

View user profile

4 Re: Termination of Sales Manager/ Personnel on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:40 pm

attyLLL

if you can prove that she has habitually hnot been diligent in her duties and that this is the cause of her failure to reach quota, then it can be a basis for termination.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum