Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Petition for Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Petition for Child support on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:47 pm


Arresto Menor
I am married since 2008. I have a son who is turning 3 this November. My husband works abroad particularly in Dubai for a new employer just this year. But he has been working abroad for the past 5 years.

My husband is 26 years old. I am 29 years of age. Since this June we are having problems regarding him having a mistress. We have exchanged bad words. Since June he has not send us money for my son's expenses. He sends money regularly BEFORE but now we are engaged in an argument, he stopped sending us money, he gives allibis instead. He does not return my call. What legal actions can I take? please help me. I want to file for a petition for child support.

View user profile

2 Re: Petition for Child support on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:09 pm


you can file an action for child support, but it will be difficult to enforce it because he is outside philippine jurisdiction.

you can explore filing a case of economic abuse under ra 9262, and have it enforced if he ever comes home.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum