Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My Mom died when I was 16 years old, my
dad suffered nervous breakdown after that,I'm an only child , now I
want to transfer all our land titles and properties to my name so i
can use it for a loan for my dad's treatment and my studies my dad has one illegitimate
child which we didn't meet since she was born, she is older than me.
these properties I'm talking about are the properties that my mom
inherited from my grandparents and house that both my parents built.
the problem is all the land titles and papers are lost all because my
house got robbed, how can i file for copies of land titles of those
properties?i went to our municipal hall and i found out that all of
the properties are still currently owned or still named under my
grandparents(my mom's parents, they're dead), how can i claim it's
rightfully mine since I'm going to inherit it. My grandparents had 3
children; my uncle died without any child and never married, my mother
(died also), my aunt (she is adopted,she's my mom's cousin.adopted
legally i think because she uses my grandparent's surname, she died
also) she has a living husband and an adopted son, based on my
understanding they're also has a right to this property but long
before my mom and aunt died, my aunt "verbally" waived that right
because she inherited properties from her biological parents and if i
need to ask my uncle to sign any papers to waive that claim now, there
will be no problem with that, he will sign it. also my dad will sign
it The house that my parents built, was built on the land that my
mother inherited for her parents. i think i can request documents from
NSO the documents like birth certificate of my mother, death
certificates, marriage certificates. all that properties are situated
in the province where everybody knows everybody, legally or in the
eyes of the public they all know, it's my family's and being the
daughter of my mother, i have the right to that.
I hope you can give a legal advice. i really don't know where to start
with this process.
thank you

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum