Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is it possible that the mother will hve no ryt to her child ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
my brother and her wife before was seperated for almost a year, because my brother found out that his wife was cheating and selling his own body just to hve money .. but their not married !

since then my mother was the one providing all the needs of my nephew including the education, bec my brother doesnt hve work to provide it. the biological mother was getting her child to us at midnight .. as in lge n lng po disoras ng gbe ! ngbgo lng nung pinagsabihan sya. and evrytm she's returning it my nephew hve sick or "sugat" in her body. ung isa p nga po eh mlking paso ng tambutcho sa hita bec. of the motorcycle of her mother. and we also obsrve that the attitude of my nephew was changing and becoming maldita. all the scars of my nephew hppen when shes with her mother. 1 day nga lng po sknya ibblik nya n agd .. pnkmtgal npo ung 3 days .

and when my brother is hving misundrstndng with her former wife, gngwa po nyang png.BLOCKMAIL smen ung bta .. tntkot po kme na hndi nya na ipa2kta at ibbgay smen ! and we also dscover na evrytm na knukuha nya smen, hndi po nya pnppsok ng school ..

what can we do po ?
is it possible kya na mpunta n smen ung custody ng bata ?

View user profile


the mother of an illegitimate child has sole parental authority and right to custody.

you can try to prove that the child is in danger with the mother by filing a petition for custody, but the odds are against you.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum