Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advise po atty......."using Deed of Donation for selling the Land"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kerubin

Arresto Menor
Hello everyone. Just wanna ask po if okay lang ba bumili ng Land na hawak niya ay Deed of Donation lang? So wala yan siya record sa Register of deeds di po ba? If bibilhin ko yun, ano ang dapat ibigay sa akin? deed of sale po diba? Ano po kaya dapat kong gawin para masiguro po ako na walang hidden agenda sa deed of donation? paano po ang amilyar dapat ba binabayaran nila yun? if ilang taon na sa kanila ang deed of donation, may penalty po ba yun since di pa nila na itransfer sa name nila for the Title?

Hope someone will help me regarding this matter. thank you po.

View user profile

attyLLL

make sure you have computed all the penalties for the unpaid donor's and other taxes.

what you can do is put your payment in escrow so that it will be transferred to them only upon presentment of a title in your name.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

kerubin

Arresto Menor
Thank you po atty. Where can i check if all the penalties or taxes paid? Ang land po donored lang sa tenant so i guess the land selling is just a portion of the total land of the principal owner. Do you think problem po ba ito if bilhin namin? need pa po ba ng surveyor?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum