Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seek advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 seek advise on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:52 am


Arresto Menor

"A sales & distribution comapany" Can it be charge
to me? a verbally approved
Trade support by my direct superior that resulted in
the growth of the business of the company,
fully documented, but from head office this were
un-authorized, and now being charge to me
because I was the signatory in the claim form
of our distributor.

I did not benefit on this, but the company
because the sales grew versus 2009. this happen
2010 sales cycle (July to dec. 2010)

Now being charge to me because I resigned from the

Can I be charge on this? My boss is no longer
connected with the company also.

Seek advise.

View user profile

2 Re: seek advise on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:35 pm


did i answer your pm?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum