Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:39 am


Arresto Menor
hi. my ex-husband is no longer sending money for my daughter. he abandoned us when my daughter was only 2 months old and just resurfaced 3 years ago. he would the give money for my daughter on an irregular basis. we had an agreement earlier this year that he will send 6k monthly, he is earning more than 60k a month. but he stopped sending money last may. he said he's on medical leave until july which i later found out to be untrue.

1. i would like to seek legal assistance and file for child support. around how much would this cost?

2. can i seek assistance from the HR of his company? will they be obliged to help my daughter?

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:19 pm


when you say ex-husband, do you mean you are married but just separated in fact or annulled?

you can begin by sending a demand letter to him directly. if he refuses you can file a case of economic abuse.

i do not recommend writing to their HR because they don't have a legal obligation to do anything about it and you may be making yourself liable for libel.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum