Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need legal advice on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:27 am


Arresto Menor
Thank you for the prompt reply regarding my inquiries. When I ask my sister about the status of the barangay case she filed against her neighbor (unpaid debts) she said that they were only summoned once after that no summons were sent. I want her to to file a case in the court already because they are harassing my sister everytime they crossed path & also spreading malicious rumor against her which I think should stop because I don't want her children to become affected by all of this things. Is it possible for my sister to file a case? What case should she file? Please help me as I think these people wouldn't stop.

View user profile

2 Re: need legal advice on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:59 pm


yes, oral defamation

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum