Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what to do if a mother denies visitation right to the father?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ravenoux

Arresto Menor
My brother and his wife has been in sour situation for a few months now. They have 2 child that has been living with my brother at the province while the mother do call center work at manila. At first my brother was the one working and then their both working until the mother demand that my brother stop working and take care of the children so she can focus on her call center job which earns more higher than my brothers. So my brother decided to take the kids to the province so they can have a much better environment since they both have asthma. There my brother do farmworks to sustain the childs need and the mother sends about only 1k-2k a month (just enough to buy the kids milk). Now that their in bad situation the mother goes home to the province and ask to borrow the kids for a night at her parents house. My brother agrees, however the next day the wife set travel with the kids to manila without even a notice. My brothers been calling him but is ignored. One of the kid is attending nursery school. The wifes family also don't tell where the kids are and says the wife has no plan to let my brother see the kids. He knows the mother has the right to the children until 7 yrs old but he wants to at least visit them. Can my brother file legal actions to the mother to allow him to have visitation right to the kids or even have the right to know where his kids are or how their doing? What actions can he take.. please help.. thank you..

View user profile

ravenoux

Arresto Menor
right now the wife.. awol out of work..already changed adrress..she can no longer be found..

View user profile

Almondo

Arresto Mayor
Talk to the Police,,,, mbe report your kids AS MISSING PERSONS...

View user profile

din753

Arresto Menor
i have the same problem HELP

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum