Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cheater guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 cheater guy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:29 pm

lovef

Arresto Menor
hello...i have almost same queries..since the father of my first child has been married before and i dont have any idea.we got married also then we got got separated for he is really a playboy.and now i knew that he got married again..so he got married 3x.now i dont want him i just want my name out of his record...i once heard from a friend that he can only annul once...only the first marraige and then the rest of the records will be clean automatically.is this true?

View user profile

2 Re: cheater guy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:36 pm

lovef

Arresto Menor
i got this cheater guy's cenomar and found out that he was really married 3x...i am second on the list..now the first wife is happy with her life but wants annulment from him.so is it true that when he will be annulled with his first then the 2nd and 3rd marriage be automatically cleared out?and i got 1 son from him which is using his family name my son is 12 years old now..how can i change my son's family name to mine..how long will this take?need advice please....

View user profile

3 Re: cheater guy on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:11 pm

attyLLL

you can have your marriage annulled on the basis of bigamy then request the court that your child's name be reverted to your maiden surname

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: cheater guy on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:55 pm

lovef

Arresto Menor
thanks for replying..
i am his 2nd marriage do i have to file an annulment?

View user profile

5 Re: cheater guy on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:54 pm

attyLLL

yes

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: cheater guy on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:14 pm

lovef

Arresto Menor
atty im sorry...i really believed my friend who told me that you have to have a court order declaring that it is null and void and submit to nso that's the time they will put in your records that your marriage is null and void.. you will have to file your own nullification of marriage if you want it nullified.. atty what is the difference between nullification and annulment?im confused now...

View user profile

7 Re: cheater guy on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:34 am

attyLLL

i really believed my friend who told me that you have to have a court order declaring that it is null and void and submit to nso that's the time they will put in your records that your marriage is null and void.

your friend is right, and that is what i meant.

annulment and declaration of nullity are different due to the ground relied upon. annulment really refers to a marriage which is valid but voidable. declaration of nullity refers to a marriage which is void from the beginning, such as yours

View user profile

8 Re: cheater guy on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:18 am

lovef

Arresto Menor
thanks so much attny...now i understand..attny how much is this nullifaction of marraige and how long does it take coz i want to prepare...thanks again
God Bless

View user profile

9 Re: cheater guy Today at 12:15 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum