Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 problematic on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:09 am


Arresto Menor

i got married to a married guy.i never knew that he was married before.
we have a 12 yrs son and is using his family its beeb 9 years that we are not together.and now he got married again for the 3rd time. but he is still supporting my son until now.the problem is i really want to change my son's surname into mine.for i know that our marraige is void, right?whats the fastest way to change my son's family name.and since our marraige is not legal from the start can i re marry again?
by the way i asked the father of my son if its okay that im going to change he said its up to me..and my father wants to adopt my son so my son can have my family name...
please i really need your advice...thanks

View user profile

2 Re: problematic on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:34 am


answered your other post

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum